How Your Information Will Be Used
1. The information we hold and process will be used for our administrative use only. We will keep and use it to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately.
2. Much of the information we hold will have been provided by you and is used for contact and booking agreement information.
3. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time for the information that we hold.
4. We will only disclose information about you to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so.
5. We may, with your consent, share information about you to other companies.
6. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 7 Years if you have made a booking with the company. Else we will destroy your information within 1 Year or sooner if no booking has been made.
7. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, objects to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
8. If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 2018 with regard to your personal data.
Our Contact Details:
10. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact: Alastair Craig – Nightlights Disco, 15 Avington Close, Tilehurst, Reading, RG31 5LW. Telephone 0118 9454137. Email email@example.com